In the event that a product needs to be returned to a manufacturer for quality control, the customer is responsible for all shipping arrangements. Please refer to manufacturer policies regarding the procedure and cost of shipping returns; please contact them for details.
Return Policy & Terms
- We will exchange or refund for defective items within 15 days of receipt of product.
- After 15 days, we do not exchange or give refunds for any item we sell.
- Prices cannot be adjusted once the order has been made.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable, in any case as we cannot reclaim these fees from our shippers.
- Customers are responsible to pay for any duties, taxes, customs and other clearance fees for orders shipped outside USA.
- We do not offer any type of insurance or warranty for damage caused to personal property or items used in conjunction with the products we sell.
- Damage/Loss for items must be reported to the delivery company and to us within 1 day of receiving the ordered item(s).
- Please remember that we are here to help our customers. We will do our best to meet your needs.
- 20% restocking fee will be charged for a refund or an exchange. Restocking fee will not be charged for defective or damaged merchandise. Misused or abused merchandise will not be accounted as defective.
- All returns must be in original non-damaged condition, including packaging, documentation, or else it will not be accepted.
- Original shipping & handling charges are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping and proof of delivery on all returns. Please be sure that return shipments are properly packed and fully insured. globaldesifoods.com is not responsible for returned packages if lost by carrier/shipper.
- This policy may be modified or changed without any notice.